Sunday, June 4, 2023

To make your Lanyards more Effective

learn more It was also the only site which wasn't frozen. There was nothing on the site to suggest we weren't buying legitimate tickets (i.e that they were resale tickets). On clicking the link, she was taken straight to the site and presented with a range of tickets for Ed Sheeran's concerts. Looking for the most reasonably priced she bought two tickets which then had VAT and delivery added to them (seemed very expensive delivery she recalls). The total cost being £473.69. Whilst we thought this was expensive, we just assumed they were highly priced because it was Ed Sheeran. Several hours after purchasing on the site, it then became clear that the standard ticket price for the concert was in fact £88 and that Viagogo had greatly inflated the price. After further research it seems that these tickets will not have our names on them either (as they are resold tickets). We should have paid £88 ea ch, giving a total of £176.

learn moreI emailed them straight away and they've basically blocked me on every email address they have . They've blocked me from sending emails through my account with them and all other emails they use . I'm just so annoyed how they can do this and take people's money and we're not talking a low amount , we all have paid a lot of money to these crooks . I've lost £240 and I never went the concert or received a refund . I hope this particular company gets punished. I'm now starting to give up hope at getting any money back . I've messaged them also via twitter and again it's radio silence . My husband bought Proms tickets this summer from Viagogo by mistake and paid almost three times the face value - and he still could have got them direct from the Albert Hall. The problem is that Viagogo had an ad at the top of the Google search page so he went str aight there.

Turns out they were hiding VAT, Handling and Booking fees which brought the final price up to over 170 quid. Currently in the middle of trying to get my money back. Fully support this initiative in the hopes that no-one has to deal with companies like this. Not interesting in buying at that price to sit in a half empty venue. So sad that the artiat don't get the money but the touts, 3 times the price, band make a 3rd of all ticket sales. I wanted to give my husband a gift I thought he'd really enjoy. So I got on line and started booking a ticket to hear Elton John on his tour of Australia. My husband caught me and on the net was touched by the gift. Instead he got on and paid. Who were the sellers - Viagogo. We did not realise we were on a re-seller site. After reading of Viagogo we became concerned and decided we would prefer to get a refund.

It still never happened! Viagogo kept blaming Ticketmaster and said they had done everything correctly. I contac ted them again an was told, REST ASSURED, I would receive them in the evening. It never happened! The day before the event, I received an email at 5am in the morning valued at £39 each in a completely different section. Previous to this par lava I had a letter saying the tickets were £54 each? I work on a stroke unit in a hospital, and I hope I respect and look after people better than this! I was duped by the Viagogo site in November 2018 and ended up paying £605.23 for 2 tickets to Goodwood Festival of Speed. I was distraught when I realised what had happened but could not get any help from Viagogo - most of their responses were automated messages. A friend found your site and I was hugely encouraged by the determination, progress and advice it offers. My husband and I were refused entry at the event (July 2019) because the tickets we had been sent had been previously cancelled! We followed advice and the event organisers were extremely supportive and provided written confirmat ion of this.

You don't need to break the bank to implement ways on increasing your brand's visibility and using lanyards is one of the options you can choose. It's affordable, lasts longer, and can be seen almost everywhere so long as a person wears it. Loyal customers are not easy to find. Aside from providing the best service they could ever have, it's also a good idea to give them something to always remember you by. Custom Lanyards is a perfect gift for your clients because it can be used in several ways also of the fact that it can be worn anywhere. An awesome lanyard with cool designs will attract attention and create curiosity. Don't forget to put your company's logo and contact number! First impressions do last which means that how your business looks and the appearance of your branding can affect the perception of your target market. Lanyards can make your staff look more professional in events or trade shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment